I work on biomedical software at Palantir.
Before that, I was on the founding team at GoCardless, a payments company that went through Y Combinator in Summer 2011 and is now valued at over $1bn.
I was also (briefly!) an economic researcher at the Bank of England, focusing on house price indices. I grew up in the UK and studied Philosophy, Politics & Economics at Oxford.
I like email, say hi: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other people’s reading lists
- Salinger - A blog engine, written in Ruby
- Kill Twitter - A simple Chrome extension that turns off the Twitter newsfeed
- Carmack - A Mac OS X productivity/time-tracking app
- The National COVID Cohort Collaborative: Clinical Characterization and Early Severity Prediction (2020); (DOI, JAMA, preprint). A retrospective cohort study of 1,926,526 SARS-CoV-2 patients from 34 medical centers around the USA, done in collaboration with NIH. (Press: A good piece on this at the MIT Review.)
- The National COVID Cohort Collaborative (N3C): Rationale, Design, Infrastructure, and Deployment (2021), Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association (DOI, JAMIA). Methods paper for the above.